Today we released Spreadstorm v1.1.0 with ingame achievements and bunch of fixes and improvements, It will provide extra dimensionality to the game objectives and adds more ways to playthrough it.
- Added ingame achievements
- Added Screen Mode selector instead of nonfunctional fullscreen toggle in Video Settings.
- Added hints to Hacking Panel, Modules window and additional hint near the Inverter on level 004.00.
- Modules window now displays "Current energy" and "Maximum energy" stats.
- Added "gamepad recommended" label in main menu.
- Shorter date format for game saves and custom levels.
- We changed internal format of playtime in save files (due to preparation to adding achievements into game). Unfortunately it will be reset to 00:00 in all save files.
- Fixed wrong resizing of UI elements, when changing screen resolution.
- Fixed text in dropdowns being unreadable on higher resolutions.
- Fixed scroll sensitivity in dropdowns.
- [Gamepad] Fixed highlighting of UI elements when settings window first opened.
- Fixed missing panel with number on level 009.00
- Fixed missing sound on Nuke action
- Fixed some panels which could not be hacked manually
Now it's time to rest a bit in anticipation of your feedback and think about ways of further game development.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.