A downloadable game for Windows and Linux
Spreadstorm is a single player puzzle adventure game, where you gain control over the analog signal and find yourself in a strange world of nodes, lights and endless darkness. No tips, guides or clear goal and only the one way — forward. Step by step you will learn the rules of this world and will begin to understand what is going on and what you supposed to do.
- Unique gameplay mechanics and world rules, that you will learn step by step and start applying in exciting combinations.
- A game world consisting of 48 interconnected levels with more than one way to walkthrough.
- Challenging puzzles with different ways to beat them: from pure logic and planning to speed of decision-making and reaction.
- Minimalist and atmospheric environment with elements of storytelling.
- Powerful ingame level editor: create your own adventure and share it with your friends.
- Responsive and intuitive controls (gamepad recommended).
The game is currently in Early Access. We are hard working on it and want at least to double the existing amount of levels including new gameplay mechanics, polish the different aspects of the game such as UI, controls and overall "game feel".
Also we want to add the powerful level editor which will allow you to create your own custom levels, combine them into campaign and share with the community.
Any feedback would be strongly appreciated.
|Published||Feb 11, 2018|
|Release date||Dec 21, 2017|
|Made with||Unity, Substance Painter & designer|
|Tags||Atmospheric, Colorful, Dark, Experimental, Exploration, hard, Isometric, Level Editor, Minimalist|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Gamepad (any)|
|Accessibility||Configurable controls, Textless|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $11.99 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files: